November 2012 – April 2013
Volunteering at Catoctin Wildlife Preserve and Zoo
- If you have a sincere interest in wildlife…
- if you enjoy working with people in addition to animals…
- if you’re enthusiastic, dependable, and willing to learn…
- if you enjoy a variety of tasks…
- if you can commit to a regular schedule of at least 15 hours a month.
Then we’re sure you’ll make an excellent volunteer or intern at Catoctin Wildlife Preserve and Zoo.
FOr more info, visit our Volunteer page.
Catoctin Wildlife Preserve and Zoo is open seasonally each year, with hours changing as warm summer weather allows more and more of our exotic animals to enjoy Maryland’s outdoor environment.
March: Starting March 20th the Zoo will be Open Daily Weather Permitting, 10-4, last admission at 3 pm
April: Daily, 10 am – 5 pm
Memorial Day through Labor Day: 9 am -6 pm Daily
September: Daily, 9 am – 5 pm
October: Daily, 10 am – 5 pm
November: Weekends only Weather Permitting, 10 am – 4 pm, last admission at 3 pm.
Find out all about volunteering at the zoo. Are you between 13-113 years of age? Don’t mind getting dirty? Do you have good communication skills and accept responsibility? Then let’s talk! We’ll talk about what roles volunteers play at CWPZoo. Reservations are required.